October 2020 Modules

0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 40 Second

Because I deferred TM254, I am now a year behind. This is not a bad thing but I'm not sure whether to just do the last stage 2 module which is TM254 and then enroll on the stage 3 modules in October 2021. I found doing both TM255 and TM254 hard work and I felt I was not putting my entire concentration on both modules equally, hence why I deferred. For me, these two modules together became too much work for my brain to handle. With the two I did the previous year TM257 and TT284 even though these were challenging they were easy to manage and I managed to get my TMA's and EMA's finished and handed in on time.

I want to do the stage 3 module TM357 which is the second part of the Cisco networking module TM257. This module has a residential school and 2 TMA's plus and EMA (end-of-module assessment). TM254 has 3 TMA's and instead of an EMA, it has an examination! Historically, I have not done well in examinations. Now due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the examination for TM254 was canceled. (Clearly I deferred the wrong module! lol)

I still have a couple of months before I need to make my decision and I think I know what I am going to do, but I still need to think about the impact it could have on me in terms of understanding and absorbing the course material and taking full advantage of what the module is offering instead of just half-assing it. Once I have completed TM254, assuming I pass the exam and therefore pass the module, I would be able to apply to get my foundation degree. I could, if I wanted to stop there, but I really want to see if I have what it takes to get my BSc.

I will let you know what I decide to do - if any of you are interested! lol

 

Have a good Sunday x

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %